Monday 18 November 2013

Padlet as a Class Reflection Tool

Here's what my class did for these two particular activities in the year.

The first being, the Secondary 3 Camp. They logged their feelings about the camp and some areas for improvement on Padlet.

3I6 Sec 3 Adventure Camp

The second for having won the Star Class Award in 2013, they reflected upon their journey together as a class and 1 thing that they learnt about each other along the way.

3I6 Star Class Award Outing

If I were to sum up my thoughts on the use of Padlet:

1. It's user-friendly and intuitive

2. It allows embedding pictures and videos

3. It's colourful and attractive

My main gripe about it is that it may be laggy at times, especially when too many people are using it at the same time. This is because it is a free web 2.0 tool and most tools do not have extensive funded server space unlike paid ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment